Live and Online CME.
One of Canada's largest annual family medicine conferences held in Toronto.
May 4-7, 2016
A national CME conference series for family physicians across Canada.
Delivering world class online medical education from the comfort of your home.
Featured CME Programs
HEPATITIS C: IT’S IN YOUR PRACTICE AND IT’S CURABLE - THE ROLE OF PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIANS IN THE EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT OF HCV
- Describe the effects and complications of HCV
- Identify and screen individuals at risk of HCV
- Adopt appropriate evaluation and referral processes for patients with HCV
- Evaluate current and emerging therapeutic options
1 - Mainpro-M1
- Review the management of mild to moderate pain in primary care
- Explore the key points regarding the use of acetaminophen, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and opioids
- Evaluate a patient for what-if factors that may affect the treatment of mild to moderate pain
- Review the importance of discussing over-the-counter (OTC) analgesic use with patients presenting with pain
0.75 - Mainpro-M1
- Discuss patient factors which can affect the treatment of mild to moderate pain
- Review the treatment of mild to moderate pain in:
- Renal dysfunction
- Hepatic dysfunction
- Gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Older patients
- Patients with complex drug regimens Review the importance of discussing over-the-counter (OTC) analgesic use with patients presenting with pain
0.75 - Mainpro-M1
The Medical Group at Diversified Business Communication Canada (DBCC) is one of the largest medical education providers in Canada. We understand the learning needs of busy physicians given our expertise in CME and meeting management. Consequently, over 6000 primary care clinicians register for our large portfolio of CME conferences across Canada every year. Through our partnerships with academic medicine and industry, DBCC continues to deliver balanced accredited CHE (knowledge) / CPD (skills) in a managed learning environment (3rd party credibility) to drive measureable behaviour change and better patient outcomes (through learner feedback, reinforcement and reflection) Effective CME for less cost, time, and labour.