HELP & FAQ’S
For those who attended, certificates will be available to download after the conference. You will receive an email on how to download your certificate once the conference concludes.
This one‐credit‐per‐hour Group Learning activity has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the Ontario Chapter for up to 6.0 Mainpro+® certified credits.
How do I claim my credits?
Claim credits by submitting directly to your association. If the session is Mainpro+ certified the session ID will be listed on your certificate. If your session is Non-Certified there is no session ID but you can self claim credits. If the session is an OLA (Other Learning Activity) it is sponsored by industry and therefore not applicable for credits. For all activities you can complete a Linking Learning To Practice Exercise to claim even more credits. For more info click here.
The sessions at Pri-Med UPDATES will not be recorded.
PDF’s of the slide decks will be available to download during the event. To find them, go the program pages, select a session, look for the documents tab.
Session Evaluations can be found after you have attended a session on the program page. Select a session and look for the evaluation tab.
An Overall Evaluation will be emailed to you in the afternoon on Friday, November 26th.
This conference will be implementing a mandatory vaccination policy for our attendees, sponsors/exhibitors, suppliers, and staff.
- A face covering must be worn at all times except when consuming food & beverages. Should you forget your own face covering a one-time use mask will be provided.
- If applicable at the time of the conference, physical distancing will be required during the conference. Show Management will provide any required instructions prior to the conference and on site with signage.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the show that will be accessible for all in attendance
- Food and beverage will follow local and provincial health & safety standards to ensure safety.
- The event space will be cleaned more frequently, and disinfecting will take place to sanitize public areas.
- First aid personnel will be onsite and available to help individuals who do not feel well.
We are standing by ready to help! You can also find the answers to some commonly asked questions on this page.
Online Chat: Click the “chat” button on the bottom right side of this page to chat with our staff.
Toll Free: 1-888-723-2879
Email: [email protected]