Pri-Med Canada (PMC) in partnership with the University of Toronto, Department of Family & Community Medicine (DFCM), delivers 3 full days of CME featuring 5 Keynotes and 20 Sessions. In addition, PMC partners with Ryerson University, Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing for Nurse Practitioner Sessions. Furthermore, we offer 14 Mainpro+ Small Group Workshops, making PMC the largest annual inter-professional CME/CE conference in Canada with a focus on primary care.
There are also additional Industry Symposia sessions as well as an optional day of Pre-Conference sessions. The low registration cost of $110 +tax (Early Bird Rate) gives delegate's access to over 90 educational sessions over four days, as well as the large exhibit area showcasing over 200 healthcare, educational and pharmaceutical companies.
- PMC attracts over 3,800 GP/FM's, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists from across Canada.
- The Department of Family & Community Medicine academic program delivers three days of Mainpro+ CME featuring 5 keynotes and 20 concurrent sessions (25 hours).
- 15 Mainpro+ Group Workshops are available from Thursday to Saturday.
- 20+ Industry Sponsored Symposia sessions are open to all healthcare professionals.
- A low registration fee of $110 +tax allows healthcare professionals affordable learning opportunities and the ability to access the exhibit area showcasing over 200 healthcare, educational and pharmaceutical companies all focused on primary care.
- For the 17th year, PMC will be held at the International Centre on May 8-11, 2019, attracting more than 3,800 healthcare professionals over four days.
- May 6 - 9, 2020
International Centre - HALL 2
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario
*The Pre-conference on Wednesday May 8, 2019, will be held at the Conference Centre Entrance at the International Centre
For more information on how to get to PMC, please click here