Pri-Med Canada (PMC) in partnership with the University of Toronto, Department of Family & Community Medicine (DFCM), delivers 3 full days of CME featuring 5 Keynotes and 20 Sessions. In addition, PMC partners with Ryerson University, Daphne Cockwell School of Nursing for Nurse Practitioner Sessions. Furthermore, we offer 14 Mainpro+ Small Group Workshops, making PMC the largest annual inter-professional CME/CE conference in Canada with a focus on primary care.
There are also additional Industry Symposia sessions as well as an optional day of Pre-Conference sessions. The low registration cost of $110 +tax (Early Bird Rate) gives delegate's access to over 90 educational sessions over four days, as well as the large exhibit area showcasing over 200 healthcare, educational and pharmaceutical companies.
- PMC attracts over 3,800 GP/FM's, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists from across Canada.
- The Department of Family & Community Medicine academic program delivers three days of Mainpro+ CME featuring 5 keynotes and 20 concurrent sessions (25 hours).
- 14 Mainpro+ Group Workshops are available from Thursday to Saturday.
- 20+ Industry Sponsored Symposia sessions are open to all healthcare professionals.
- A low registration fee of $110 +tax (Early Bird rate ends April 20, 2018 - $175 +tax after April 21st, 2018) allows healthcare professionals affordable learning opportunities and the ability to access the exhibit area showcasing over 200 healthcare, educational and pharmaceutical companies all focused on primary care.
- For the 16th year, PMC will be held at the International Centre on May 9-12, 2018, attracting more than 3,800 healthcare professionals over four days.
- May 8 - 11, 2019
- May 6 - 9, 2020
International Centre - HALL 2
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario
*The Pre-conference on Wednesday May 10th, 2017, will be held at the Conference Centre Entrance at the International Centre
For more information on how to get to PMC, please click here